Samstag, 8. März 2014

What's In My Bag TAG

What's In My Bag TAG


Hellooo my dear readers :)!

Today I've got the old TAG for you, as you see in the title. Because I found my long lost Stradivarius bag, and I'm totally in love with it. The only problem is, that I buyed it close to 6 moths ago, and I really don't know if you could find even a similar these days. :( But I promise, I will search for it, and whatever I'll find, I'll share it with you. Now let's start.

In my bag I ALWAYS have my notebook and my iPhone. The two most important things in my whole life. :P (just joking!) Well, then there are my Panasonic headphones and my axel purse. Next one is a lipbalm from balea. Because I went on a trip some days ago, I took some refreshing stuff with me; my face pouder (Maybelline), blush (MAC), some brushes (ebelin) and my mascara (Maybelline). In one of my current Youtube Videos I filmed that TAG for you and I showed and explained also the details of the bag. Things that I difficultly can show you now, because my 'lovely' boyfriend stole my camera, so at that moment my camera is at his' house and there's no way to get it earlier than next moth :( I'm soo sad about that, but because I love him so much *hihi* and he asked me to take it, for taking some photos with his new motorbike he will get this week, beeing him so excited I couldn't push myself to disagree. So I have to ask you for excuse, and to admit that this wasn't my best idea, however, I am really sorry, but if I am lucky I will get an other one for that few days that remain with just a little worse quality, but there are just 2 or 3 megapixels difference.
So I will also link you my video HERE and here you have my channel. Probably I will also link the video somewhere else on my blog, I'm sure you'll find it.
Thank you so much for reading, commenting, etc.

Have fun lovers <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts