Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014

50 facts about me - tag

50 facts about me - tag


Hellooo my dear readers :)!

This time I got the 50 facts about me - tag. I hope you enjoy. :D

#1 I'm half greek, half german.
#2 I have a little sister, called Christina, 11 years old.
#3 My birthday is on 29th June
#4 I'm living together with my dad.
#5 I'm in a relationship since April 2013
#6 I met my boyfriend the first time close to 4 years ago.
#7 I have only one grandpa.
#8 My first cousins are 7 and 12 years older than me.
#9 Everytime I visit my aunt, I'm sleeping in the same bed together with my 29 years old cousin.
#10 My cousins are like siblings to me.
#11 Family is most important for me.
#12 I'm the classic girlie.
#13 My favourite colour is pink.
#14 I'm in love with Maroon 5.
#15 I never have a favourite song, but many songs I love listening to (actual playlist here).
#16 My favourite singer is Ellie Goulding.
#17 Most music I listen to is greek (playlist here).
#18 Best one is live music (espiecially in Greece).
#19 I prefer bars, than clubs.
#20 I hate doing nothing. It's so boring. I need to do something all the time, otherwise I'm getting tired.
#21 When I just woke up, don't even think about talking to me.
#22 When I'm tired I change into somebody else.
#23 I hate when somebody changes my mess, so that I can't find anything.
#24 After I got angry, and shouted to somebody, I directly regret it but I'm egoist to say sorry.
#25 In point 24 my boyfriend's exactly same.
#26 After I finish my exams I'm going to study in Germany.
#27 I've made some secret dreams for my boyfriends future.. ;)
#28 I can't live without my iPhone.
#29 I'm the classic Apple-maniac.
#30 I love my iPad.
#40 I have close to 60 pairs of shoes.
#41 I love that summer nights together with my two beautiful cousins and my boyfriend.
#42 I could talk hours to people I love.
#43 Even if I'm always open to everyone, to come to me with her/his problems, I hate talking about mine.
#44 I hate not matching my shoes to the outfit.
#45 I'm a real fashionaddict.
#46 I really hate cooking and cleaning the kitchen, as making the dishes, more than anything else.
#47 Everytime I make videos, I have to film at least 3 times, so that I like it.
#48 I hate it when strangers flirt with me.
#49 I love going out with my sister.
#50 It was sooo difficult to find 50 facts about me. OMG!

I hope you liked my 50 facts! Maybe I could tell you something intresting about me. You can ask me whatever else you want. Just sent me an e-mail or sent a question on ask.fm.


Have fun lovers! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts